Apr 1, 2008

Happy Freaking Spring

This was the view from my front door on the second day of Spring. What the?! For those of you who know me well, you know I'm not a fan of frozen white things falling from the sky. Give me rain any day (except in June). And yes, we do have the world's smallest lawn. (We actually own a push mower and it takes all of 5 minutes to mow.) On the upside, it's been way too cold to do yard work. Tomorrow the forecast is partly cloudy in the mid 50's. Wow, second post and I'm already talking about the weather. How sad- like a really bad second date. OK, my point: if we don't get some nice Spring weather soon, don't be surprised if my next post is pictures of our last-minute trip to Acapulco.

1 comment:

Dakin said...

Hmmmm, Rochester lacks Spring until most people already have summer. It's SO depressing! I wonder if Boston will be an improvement?

So glad you've joined in with blogging--we love to see pictures of you all!