May 3, 2009

Walk-a-Thon





From the Press Conference:
Reporter: Sam, you just walked around the playground for 15 minutes! How did you find the strength to get to the finish line?
Sam: More juice, please.

Reporter: Sam, will you be competing in the National Preschool Championships?
Sam: I haffa go potty.

Reporter: Mia, you've obviously been Sam's biggest supporter. What's it been like for you?
Mia: Awwww, these medals aren't even real gold!

Reporter: Sam's Mom, tell us about when you knew your son was destined for walk-a-thon greatness?
Sam's Mom: Well, he started walking when he was about 13 months old, and it was obvious right away. He's pretty much been walking ever since.


*Sam would like to thank all the big people, the color red, and goldfish crackers.


Editor's Note: I have no idea why Sam and Mia were holding hands the whole time, and no, they do not do that at home.


4 comments:

Mary said...

I love the music you put with the slide, it was great. It looks like they had fun.

Katy said...

That movie was hilarious...I think mostly because of your choice of music. Your blog makes me laugh so much!

Sara said...

Awesome! Go Sam! Oh, and I completely forgot to get you the money for that... is it too late? I'll get it to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to have missed that press conference. It must have been quite the national event. Thank you for the clips, though. It was fun to talk with Sam after the walk-a-thon. He was excited to tell me all about it. Oh, and Mia had to also let me know about her participation! We love you all. I always enjoy reading all about your many adventures. Love, Grandma