Sep 11, 2009

Pssssst

Are you still there? 'Cause guess what?


I'm baaaack!


In case you were wondering, I spent my Summer taking really artsy pictures at weird angles of all the AMAZING things we did all Summer long. And when I wasn't being an INCREDIBLE semi-professional photographer, I was super BUSY creating PRECIOUS memories for my kids with all of the crafts/outings/singing/family-togetherness that we did. And when I wasn't building and/or documenting our UNBELIEVABLE Summer of Fun, I was probably just relaxing, or yelling at my kids/wading through endless messes/reading blogs/packing/cleaning/shopping/unpacking/repacking/yelling some more/ and probably crying. But until I get around to posting the thousands of pictures and memories, I've posted a little something for your reading pleasure. You know, in case you'd been missing your sporadic doses of cynicism. (That's for you Katy).


Enjoy.


6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh thank you, thank you for the laugh I have been missing! Get started on your world famous Christmas cards-it's September! -Stacy

Katy said...

Thank you Donna. I feel revitalized.

Gabriela Hull said...

I just noticed the request for more cowbell. Thanks for making me laugh!

Logan St Journal said...

Don't go away ever again

Laura A said...

Welcome back!

SRHadley said...

I find this blog post very funny. I enjoyed it. Thank you.