Feb 14, 2014

Four Things for Friday

1. I've actually blogged 4 weeks in a row. I haven't counted, but that's probably more than I blogged all of last year. I've also been watching a fair amount of Olympic coverage, so in case there are any Sportscasters reading out there, I want to say that I'm just taking it one blog post at a time, and giving 110% hoping it gets me on the podium. I don't want to count my chickens, but at the end of the day, I didn't come here to make friends. I only came here to use as many cliches as as humanly possible.


2. Did you see the Lean In stock photos released this week? Isn't this photo just a picture of Lena Dunham's head photoshopped onto a baby?
I rest my case. 


3. Life Decisions, I don't like you anymore. You're officially on my List of Things That Need to Go Away, along with selfies, Honey Boo Boo, and people who don't understand how percentages work.

4. Finally, it's that special day of the year. Happy Winter Leg Shaving Day ladies! You know what I'm talking about.
I made this Venn diagram just for you. 


No comments: